1. Open Filezilla
2. Select Site Manager this is the icon in the left hand corner
3. Put the host as ftp.yourdomain.com
4. Select FTP - File Transfer Protocol
5. Chose Require explicit FTP over TLS for Encryption
6. Select Normal for your Logon Type
7. Place the FTP username you created with cpanel in user field
8. Place your FTP password in the Password field
9. Click connect
Should you have any issues or concerns please do not hesisate to contact us via a support ticket.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
If you wish to add another domain to your account you will first have to point the domains name...
To connect to our MySQL database inside of cPanel you will need to do the following: 1....
To create a MySQL database you will need to do the following: 1. Login to cPanel 2. Click...
In order to create an email account to your domain name, you will need to ensure that your DNS...
This article assumes that your domain's DNS is hosted with us. If we do not host your DNS, please...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution